Thread: its ashame ben
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 02:56 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
I am sorry, I don't buy that.

The task, as proven, was very achievable. He just couldnt be arsed to make the effort? I mean... asking twice and then giving up?

Weak

You can't say that every time a Hm fails a task it wasnt possible, just because you like that HM. There really was no 'set up'... thats just rationalisation for his feckless failure.

If he really is that unpopular in the house, to the point people reject ideas just because they are his, then maybe people should be asking why that is... Everyone has earned their current social place in that house by their actions, for better or worse, right?

The truth is the man simply has no backbone.

ok you dont like Ben, I get it ves and see that you are never prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in the same way you expect others to give JJ or josie. I really believe that the producers knew there was no chanc ethat ben could do this task as they knew that team shabby wouldn't simply cos it was Ben that asked

but did shabby or Nathan take part in ife's armwrestling challenge

team shabby have made it very obvious that they are not prepared to give him the time of day let alone do a competition while their queen is around( it took Shabby's absence for them to do the gerry springer show and that was before she reinforced with josie and JJ)

Why should we only ask ourselves why Ben is disliked by team shabby so much
Shabby has never given him a chance since day one cos she has used it to deflect that she is also a spoilt little rich kid and her sheep simply follow her lead.
Its one of the biggest reasons I would prefer her our over Caoimhe tonight before she pulls JJ and josie down to her level
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote