Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
ok you dont like Ben, I get it ves and see that you are never prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in the same way you expect others to give JJ or josie. I really believe that the producers knew there was no chanc ethat ben could do this task as they knew that team shabby wouldn't simply cos it was Ben that asked

but did shabby or Nathan take part in ife's armwrestling challenge

team shabby have made it very obvious that they are not prepared to give him the time of day let alone do a competition while their queen is around( it took Shabby's absence for them to do the gerry springer show and that was before she reinforced with josie and JJ)

Why should we only ask ourselves why Ben is disliked by team shabby so much
Shabby has never given him a chance since day one cos she has used it to deflect that she is also a spoilt little rich kid and her sheep simply follow her lead.
Its one of the biggest reasons I would prefer her our over Caoimhe tonight before she pulls JJ and josie down to her level
Ok you like Ben, I get it Stoney and see that you are always prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in a way you never give others like Josie or Shabby. (see how that works both ways?)

The rest of what you typed? All just smacks of rationalisation to me for all the reasons I have already given. Sorry.

Last edited by vesavius; 02-07-2010 at 03:04 PM.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote