CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Completley diagree. she was up against Mo only, and he was black too.
She was in the team that most of the public didnt like, "the bitch/whisper group". And tbh Mo got sympathy after beinng spat in the face by Dennis on Spitgate a few days before. Thing of the trail. Sylvia was mates with Dennis, Dennis spat in Mo's face, obviously people would evict the girl who is best mates with Dennis than evict the person being spat on.

I think during that whole week, everyone even Sylvia group knew she would be going because especially after the race row and fight night, people do not take kindly to that stuff happening, and even her group, Stuart, Dale etc... were shocked when Dennis spat in Mo's face, watch the video. I think they all knew that Mo was defenitley safe after being spat on.
She didnt deserve such a high majority. She wasn't that bad. At the time when she went she was one of my favourites.

Even without Spitgate she was getting crucified on here and most of it was totally uncalled for.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote