Thread: its ashame ben
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:35 PM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
I honestly didnt see, can't say yes or no Stoney. The shot had at least around 5 or them there, but it was a close in view and didnt show the full group.

Like I have said before, i honestly think you have the wrong HMs labelled as 'devious', considering how Ben has been choosing to play his game so far.
ta for the answer ves. I'm sure you would agree tho that IF, and I know its a big if, Nathan and Shabby DID join in then my point about them not being prepared to do the "competition" simply cos it was Ben that was asking is very valid

He could have went to dave and mario first as they would have went along with him but he chose to see if team Shabby would want to.

I would have went to steve first meself but we all work differently

nathan closed it down straight away, which actually surprised me, and prob Ben, cos I thought it would be the sort of thing Nathan would do. Shabby made it abandantly clear there was no way she would do it if it was him asking. So he knew there was no point trying further as he had to get ALL inmate to compete.

As I have said to you before I just dont see Ben's deviousness, he talks too much and tries to fill the silences and that is where he puts his foot in it. That means he says a lot more than most of the rest. If he was as devious as some of you make out he would not keep getting caught out over it and he would not be as honest with his views as he is. Altho he is under the impression that the people he is talking with, his friends( altho JJ still acts that way while nominating him), are being as open and honest as he is.

But it would not be the first time or the last time that I have got it wrong.

still want shabby out tonight but i expect it will be the pretend love interest instaed tho

EDIT. I also really believe that Ben is not playing any game and has no gameplan. he is just being his open honest trusting self unlike some others. But we will all see in time

Last edited by stoney; 02-07-2010 at 03:38 PM.
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote