Favourites:
BB11: Ben
Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
BB11: Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
I am sorry, I don't buy that.

The task, as proven, was very achievable. He just couldnt be arsed to make the effort? I mean... asking twice and then giving up?

Weak

You can't say that every time a Hm fails a task it wasnt possible, just because you like that HM. There really was no 'set up'... thats just rationalisation for his feckless failure.

If he really is that unpopular in the house, to the point people reject ideas just because they are his, then maybe people should be asking why that is... Everyone has earned their current social place in that house by their actions, for better or worse, right?

The truth is the man simply has no backbone.
I think that's his biggest failing. I think he is quite negative on himself or maybe lazy.

He perhaps hasn't had to work for or work things out for himself very much given his upbringing (probably set up in his internation role through the FCO old boy network) so doesn't have the personal drive or self motivation people dragged up have.

His other is his relatively montonous voice which doesn't captivate listeners but instead comes across as whiney. He has had episodes of whineyness as a result of him failing to stick up for himself, when he coul have easily justified his actions. In this respect he is the polar opposite of Shabby..
Frank E is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote