View Single Post
Old 13-06-2006, 02:56 PM #19

I've been so upset all day about this but spending the last 5 years hoping they'll stay together and defending them for probably the first couple of years I think it's going to take some time to get used to them not being Helen & Paul.
CC I don't really think Helen is to blame in this I think it's one of those things that happen.
She gave up so much to be with him she left Wales & her mum and I suspect turned down some tv offers that he didn't want her to do early after bb finished.In every interview she's hinted for him to propose and he didn't.
I don't think anyone is to blame.I think the pressure of everyone expecting them to marry maybe was a factor.that happens in all realtionships people keep asking when it will happen but it must have been much worse when strangers are doing it aswell.
I just wish they'd married and maybe it would have made them work at it more.relationships do change into something different after so many years but it doesn't mean the end in most.I just hope that if one of them misses the other then they'll tell each other.
They still sound as if they care very much for each other which in some ways makes it harder to understand.
from The Sun article this morning most of the newspaper sites have picked up on it so I think they'll perhaps get more attention over the next few weeks than they'd want.
rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote