Thread: John James "**** the public."
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2010, 10:18 PM #17
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
In the polls on this site there is big contradiction since I assume people vote in both as I did, In the most favourite housemate John james leads with soemthing like a 2% lead over Ben at present. Then in the least favourite housemate poll John James is the least favourite there and this time something like 6% ahead of Ben in that one.
Also when you read the comments from John James as to his madman rantings, it is unbelievable people can in any way support that but particularly from the Australian element commenting on here since they thinks its fine to use foul language against and to also offend and insullt the viewing public then its easy to see how JJ is how he is and how he expects to get away with it too.
I actually hope he and Josie are up this week,I think he may get a shock,I can only really see JJ and Steve nominating Ben again, the 3rd who usually did was IFE and she's gone so really anyone could be up this week, JJ though should be up automatically for making such an offensive comment as f... the public to the paying voting viewers, and then as BEN said let the public decide, if JJ was up this week, I would hope he was voted out but if he didnt go, boy would he have a traumatic week with his paranoia panicking about it.I would grin like crazy.
He didn't mean '****** the public' in the way you think he did. He has even said it is the public's show.
He meant the comment in the sense of, Ben should care more for the housemates than for the public. All Ben cares for is making a career out of Big Brother. I think Mario exposed that in him.

Why would he have a traumatic week? He has been saved before. If he were to get saved twice this would surely give him more confidence that the public are behind him.
Ryan57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote