View Single Post
Old 20-07-2010, 04:29 PM #1

Default Walking from the Big Brother house isn't a crime.

It makes me annoyed when people moan that someone has left the house and make up stupid excuses for the housemate leaving and start hate clubs about the housemate. In the Big Brother house things are very different compared to the outside world. There is no-where to go when you're annoyed with someone and the privacy rate is nil. People don't seem to understand that living 24/7 in a house with the same people can probably be quite a depressing thing when you're feeling low. My point is that no-one knows what it is like to be in the Big Brother house and nobody could know unless they had actually experienced it, so to be judgemental towards someone for leaving isn't always the most intelligent thing to do. Caoimhe and Shabby both probably had other reasons for leaving the house other than the ones that they shared with Big Brother. I expect living in the Big Brother house puts huge psychological strain on the housemates and sometimes people just crack. I agree that they have wasted the opportunity for someone else, but I don't blame the housemates at all, It's something that they do not quite realise before they are in the house and probably wish they did. This applies throughout every series, not just this one.

Last edited by Lewis.; 20-07-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote