View Single Post
Old 21-07-2010, 04:59 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
Dancing on Ice 2010: Hayley

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
Dancing on Ice 2010: Hayley

I don't know why people are thinking of Josie so negatively. She has probably been the funniest and entertaining out of them all in there. I agree that it was hypocritical of her complaining to JJ and Caiomhe about their bitchiness when she was doing the same, but it's probably the environment that they're in to cause the confusion of her feelings towards JJ and her jealousy towards Caiomhe and her feelings are probably intensified in such a closed area. True, it was bad she voted Caiomhe, but with no surprise - all the recent events are the reasons for HM's nominations.

Regarding JJ, I think the feeling isn't there for Josie. But their closeness is leading him and Josie to question the stand on their friendship. They both need each other for their contrasting personalities, and that's what I think makes them so strong. I disagree that JJ doesn't need Josie, because he does, to bring out the mellow John, instead of the intense, serious and argumentative John we sometimes see and vice versa.
DanielleT92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote