View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:27 PM #28
Hot Mess

Hot Mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binstig View Post
Through Sam we are finally seeing the true colours of the other housemates. Not only that Josie is an obsessive attention seeker but that Andrew also has his head shoved up her arse also.

I loved Sam's comment to Andrew about his "near first" which really shut him up.

Of course he can be an annoying little bugger but thats what really exposes the truth about the other housemates. I don't watch BB for it to be the John James and Josie show so I'm bloody glad that there is some in there to mix things up.

Hurrah!

On Andrews near first I was quite surprised. Isn't he meant to be a a child prodigy. Not that I could do Maths like him, true. But you know, I'm not claiming to be the big I am.

DESIDERATA

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit...Be cheerful.

http://twitter.com/GrrrlFromMars
fizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote