View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 11:17 PM #2
...rain cloud of doom!

Favourites:
BB11: Sam
...rain cloud of doom!

Favourites:
BB11: Sam

Is it only me that thinks it was quite patronising of Dave and Mario to actually sit there and tell him he deserves to be in the final tonight?

I couldnt get over it. Especially since Mario is a self appointed Super Fan and know only to well Steve has added nothing to the show!

Although looking at Dave's other choices and reasons tonight, he probably does consider a disability reason enough to get to the final! Its ridiculous. Its not a charity ffs! I mean come on, JJ derserves it because he spent X amount getting over here? Give it a rest. He made a choice to spend X amount. Its almost as bad as Dave yesterday on the HL show pointing to himself and Steve spending time away from their families as deserving it! Again this was a choice. Why is it so hard for the HMs to comprehend their background doesnt dictate who gets to the final, their ENTERTAINMENT value on the show does!?!

I hate to repeat myself regarding Steve, but the last few days he's self delusions of importance are really starting to irritate the f out of me! I hated the way he mentioned had it been more than a minute he wouldnt have voted Josie tonight too. How would his ONE vote have changed the situation anyway?! So what if they all think she would make the final anyway? The point still remains...it was a fair process, every HM got to vote and where the most popular HM won the prize. I dont see a problem. It would have been interesting to see had they had longer what would have happened, because im confused as to why Steve thinks it could have been done better. I have a feeling more than a minute would have resulted in him attempting to push himself forward, lord knows he perked up when Davina came back on the screen!

Last edited by Sammi_Who; 16-08-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Sammi_Who is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote