View Single Post
Old 20-08-2010, 12:53 AM #25

This is stereotypical australian male behaviour. Super competitive winner takes all attitude with little or no respect for the female gender as they tend to physically weaker than males.

I dont know if he believes the rubbish he comes out with or it is all part of his game plan but I believe its the later and he has made several crucial errors in the last few weeks since Ben left. He has become increasingly over-confident and this has let his guard down as to thinking that he has all the public fooled as well as many of the housemates.

His non-commital to the crab suit wearing was a huge error as the public could see his duplicity in the way he was with Ben and him doing exactly the same. He then realised that this may be the case after other housemates had pointed out to him and he realised the public would see this.

People need to understand just what a driving force this need to win is to the Australian nation. I personally understand and sympathise with the guy at one level while hoping that he will get it all wrong as he seems to have done recently. Lets remember it is a gameshow and all he has done is played his game.

I prefer housemates to be up front with their games like Victor. I used to love him telling BB what his plans were even if he didnt even get close to fulfilling them. It was so funny.

However, I dont think John James could have got away with this, as Victor inevitably didnt either, as many of the public think that its real life and not a game and thus think he was insincere, untrustworthy and not the sort of person they would like to win a fat wedge of cash at the end of the day.