View Single Post
Old 21-08-2010, 04:33 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
Since it looks like the relationship between John-James and Josie is real.

<<Pauses whilst the cynics vent>>

If Josie wins, then she will still be stuck in the house with this Ultimate Big Brother nonsense and away from her beau for another two weeks or so causing her anxiety and stress.

Also as winner, the minders may decide she is to be a single lass and send John-James packing

That being the case.

If we want to see this romance flourish

<<Pauses whilst the Josie haters and the John-James haters vent>>

Josie has to not win.

The question is, who is second favourite?

Andrew, Dave Mario?

In order to vote for love and romance to win through, and for Josie's own good, someone else must win.

I have not said who, that is for others to decide along with an assessment of this argument.

It s the last BB and I am sure she would love to win. And two weeks in the BB house is just that two weeks. I am also dieing to see how Nikki would behave towards Josie. I say she is going to creep up her bum as Josie will turn out to be alot nicer than she thinks.

But if she starts on Josie I think Josie will put her in her place. Josie looks like she is capable of standing up for herself.

Also if John and Josie wants to be together, they will be together regardless of what anyone decides for them. They should not let anyone dictate what they should or should not do outside the house as then to me it is not real if they allow others to map out their relationship.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote