View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 07:34 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Mugan View Post
Does anyone else agree that you should not be insulting someone's boyfriend like that especially if you have only seen them for 40 minutes a night on the TV.

I'm quite proud of Jose really for holding back the tears and from stopping herself lashing out at John, although I don't think she's that kind of person plus I think she's kind of fond of John.

But I was just really angry seeing John put John James down like that when he doesn't know him, I suppose it is different for fans to have an opinion but to say it to John James' girlfriend is another thing, isn't it?

First thing we do not know if they are bf and girlfriend. Second John Mc seems to be very good at judging people. I believe he had every right to say what he said because at least it will give the silly mare food for thought. she is too desperate to see only good in John.

She needs to go in the relationship with doubts especially the way he behaved towards her in the house. And why on earth do you have to be very angry on somebody elses behalf, he didn't murder anybody he told her the way he saw it she can take it whichever way she likes.

Shes a grown woman not a child. And I'd rather know what people think before making a prize fool of myself.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote