View Single Post
Old 29-08-2010, 10:28 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chels View Post
I ****ing hate football 'fans' like you, just in it for the glory. Support your local team, it makes sense.
Why should I support my local team? They never win anything. It's more enjoyable to support a team that wins trophies and plays top class football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I'd get the ****e ripped out of me for saying i'm switching to chelsea, my friends would actually be pissed at me (and they arent even villa fans)
Why would they be pissed at you? Surely it would be common sense to support a team that wins the majority of their matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chels View Post
Anyone who changes their team from Man Utd to Chelsea just because Chelsea are doing better is a fecking knob. Unless they're 6 years old then fair enough cos kids are dopey and they don't mean it and soon select their team and stick with them when they're older, it's like the "MY DAD'S BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD!" argument but with football teams. It seems this guy has a similar mind to a 6 year old... when you support a team you stick by them through thick and thin; win, lose or draw.
There is no need to be so rude. Why would I stick with a team that can't beat Besiktas, Fulham, Leeds, etc? I want to see my team win and enjoy watching them. Not be pissed off after a defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Agreed, shocking.
Why is it shocking?
DDRickyDD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote