Victor to win!

Favourites:
UBB: Victor
Victor to win!

Favourites:
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan1991 View Post
I don't like Wolves but being as they're local and I know people that support them it is pleasing to see them doing well at the moment.

Ha Ha Andy Carroll is a promising player, heard that Hatem Ben Arfa might be signing on a loan deal which could be made permanent?, now that could be a bargain but theres only till Tuesday so they better hurry up LOL. You guys should be fine this season also...
Carroll was one of the top players for the club last season. The 2nd top scorer for the team too last season. He now has a lot to carry on his shoulders with the covetted number 9 shirt. He has the potential to join players like McDonald, Shearer and Milburn amongst others as club legendary Number 9s.

Ben Arfa I don't know a lot about him personally but I do know Newcastle are chasing him. They signed a defensive midfielder the same day as the Villa game (yes it was 6-0 to Newcastle Nate ) with just a work permit to be sorted out.
danda012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote