Thread: Makosi makosi is back on form
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 10:46 PM #10
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
It is a compulsive liar ,and a nasty low liar too ,she sat there on the hls saying her Mother would be disgusted because Ulrika pulled a face at her sex talk !! but it was ok for her to talk of licking arseholes ? then in the pool later she was effing and chuffing ,but thats ok ? her Mother will think thats ok ?
oh shut the **** up your exagerrating of what kind of person she is is getting tiresome now. just fook off and keep to writing post to lick nikkis arse.
what Makosi said was that she was saying all she was saying in a lighthearted, joking way, and by ulrika pulling faces it showed Ulrika was judging her and adding seriousness to it she didn't want to add. Maybe you're not smart enough to grasp that.
And who the **** doesn't lie in BB? Just because they do it with cries, or loud laughs, and sheepish smirks doesn't mean thay don't lie.

I started a thread about Makosi tonight too

Quote:
Aw my love where have you been? cracking me up tonight. hiding the vibrator in the vuvuzela lmao. too bad people want you out African queen.

Ulrika saying she thought one of Makosis extensions looked like pubes... and makosi is the one deemed bitchy enough to be voted out!! fooking public