View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:09 PM #4
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Not bothered really.

Big Brother is more about relationships and how they react with eachother so to see people from old series live together is amazing but IAC is just more about the bushtucker trials and that, I mean no one really gives a ****** how they are getting on with eachother lol

But I'm not bothered really, good idea though but still I could live without it.

If they were to do their last series, I'd like to see REAL A LISTERS in there and not ******ing American celebrities no one in the UK has heard off or gives a sh*t about.
That is very true. And even then it feels like they've just repeated ideas from previous series. The American celebs are usually the only ones that don't know what they've let themselves in for. Kinda how Jackie Stallone was for CBB3.

I suppose the idea of the I'm A Celeb bunch being 'stars' would play a double meaning on an 'Allstars' format.

It's not an idea I'm passionate about, because I prefer BB much more than IAC, but part of me wants to see Janice Dickinson arguing with Rhona Cameron, Christopher Biggins and Wayne Sleep, or Carol Thatcher bonding with Lord Brocket lol

Last edited by Mac Hiavellian; 02-09-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Mac Hiavellian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote