View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:00 AM #21
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Oh look - keyword. Hate. Voting with hatred, rather than with logic. Sigh. Way to prove my point weeks ago.
Err, yeah I do hate her, so what? I vote out people I don't like, always have done... What point exactly do you believe you have made??

Quote:
Err...well he didn't seem to care today. And yes, but what these people also need to think is that it's 3 months, in a house, anything could happen. They [or the public] shouldn't take it so seriously, as if it were real. If it were the 'real' world, then yes, there would be a problem. But no, it isn't. It's a gameshow. An entertainment show. The idea is to keep the big characters in so it's worth watching. I thought that would be...you know, common sense...
Well obviously he did care otherwise he wouldn't have brought it up would he?? People can vote out whoever they like, for whatever reasons they want... If you vote out boring people & keep in annoying tw*ts that's up to you... If people are so annoying that I can't stand them then I will vote them out thanks...

Quote:
And besides; it is five years since it happened. Five years.

Are you really still holding a grudge over a reality TV incident that happened that long ago? Really?

I doubt even the people involve have cared that much...
Who said I care or even hold a grudge?? It was brought up today when Athony went in & she admitted she lied, that's why it was mentioned...

Quote:
She will be, obviously. Because the clueless voters in this country outweigh the logical ones. I pity this country sometimes.
And that is up to them. Who are you to call people "clueless" ?? You don't make the rules as to why people should vote housemates out, once again you are mixing your own personal opinion up with fact...