View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:19 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
how about Kate Lawlor then or Helen Adams? both good looking girls, neither boo'd
Look i aint saying EVERY single decent looking bird is going to get booed, just the majority will. If you're are a good looking girl you must be inch perfect on your vt to not get booed, one comment SLIGHTLY out of the place and they'll pounce, it's the way its always been. I cant comment on both Kates and Helens entrances because 1. dont remember their vts and 2. i dont remember the crowds reaction. Again like i said earlier, if someone can point me in the right direction to past vts i could prove my point over and over again.

Just for the record, i dont believe the negative crowd reaction is solely down to looks, but it plays a major part. I also believe one other factor that plays a part in a negative reaction is that i think girls dont like other girls giving females a bad name i.e if you get some girl acting a tart on their vt the crowds reaction is almost certainly going to be negative as its looked as 'letting the side down, we aint all like that' type of thing. I also believe being confident for an attratcive girl is another big no no. Aswell as a few other factors.

Basically if you're a stunner on your vt, you must be extremely modest or a bit of a dipsy to not get booed, any sign of arrogance, confidence etc and you are almost certain to be booed. The same formula does not apply for Males and unatractive-decent looking females.

IMO.

Last edited by Stevep; 04-09-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote