View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:09 AM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
I'd rather have a job that paid poorly but I enjoyed than one which paid excellently which I loathed.
Would you say your more family driven?

Like if you had a baby to look after, would you take that higher paying job that you hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Lol. Think my bf is a bit tight too actually!! I keep hinting to him I would like a mental detector for Christmas

I am not that tight.. but like.. if I go out.. sometimes I can't be bothered to pay for alcohol.. not just because of the price.. because usually I would prefer just a lemonade.....

With my friends and bf I am fine with money!! I always have enough if they say if I want to go anywhere!! Not one of those who say "I don't have any money" lol. I don't scrape by.. until "pay day" comes. I already have a bit of money saved up!!

With family though.. I can see why my family (my mum, dad, 2 sisters) say I am tight.. but because they are more high maintenance than me.

Does not matter if you are tight.. I don't care if I am or not.. but I never sponge off anyone.. so it shouldn't matter?
See my gf doesnt do that she doesnt want anything, i just get bored and decide to buy things for her, recetly ann summers and la senza like me aha.

Im tight with my parents because too an extent i do sponge off them a bit not a lot, but i dont pay rent and that so i feel grateful that they are in a position to let me do that though, as they would rather i save the money for getting a house..

I still go out places to, always spend money on that, i just never go over the top lol. Other than like i said big things i really want.
Gotta get my gf that bracelet soon so.. that wil be like 300 pound.

I quite like being tight because i have money lol. And money does make me happy to an extent.

30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote