View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 06:55 PM #23
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
It was entirely different with Davina and you 'should' know it if you watched it,it was obviously a slip of the tongue SHE apologised and the word she used was pretty lame compared to Crabbies,and please don't pretend to be 'confused' it's simple,i am not the only one who has seen it,as soon as someone says anything against crabby,they get pulled up,whereas Jack and his like can go round offending and saying exactly what they like,but,no worries,hopefully as BB ends the rabid fans will go too.
I meant you saying I admire hypocrites actually.

Again though, your accusation of bias makes no sense, as no punishments have been handed out over anything you are crying about. So this bias is all in your head. Yes, mods have commented on stuff...big wow, we are also members who are entitled to post our opinions. Had you been given an infraction for what you are moaning about, then yeah you would have a point. But as it stands, you dont.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote