View Single Post
Old 29-09-2010, 11:40 AM #6

Exclamation Jordan found guilty of driving rap

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22594511/

Quote:
Katie Price escaped a driving ban yesterday, despite being convicted of not being in control of her 7.5 tonne, £115,000 pink horsebox.

The multi-millionaire ex-glamour model was fined £1,650 and given three penalty points after a court heard two police officers saw her swerving into an outside lane on a dual carriageway while using a mobile phone.

Price, aka Jordan, desperately tried to avoid being convicted as she faces two further outstanding motoring charges and is now just two points away from an automatic, six-month driving ban.
I'll bet the cops can't wait for her to get on the road again in one of her TOTR vehicles .....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
Quote:
At the wheel was glamour model Katie Price, aka Jordan, and beside her was her cage-fighter husband Alex Reid. Two friends and four ‘very excited children’ – two of the friends’ and two of Miss Price’s – were in the back.

But the trip came to a sudden end on a dual carriageway in West Sussex when two police officers thought they saw her using a mobile phone while driving.

Yesterday, at a magistrates’ court hearing, the former Page 3 model robustly denied using her pink, jewel-encrusted ‘blingy’ phone at the wheel on that February day.

Explaining why the truck may have swerved as the police patrol followed it along the A23 near Bolney, Miss Price, dressed entirely in black from her hairband to her five-inch stiletto heels, said: ‘I’m a typical woman driver. It’s a massive great lorry and I just wasn’t used to driving it.’
She's just totally irresponsible .....

Last edited by Omah; 16-10-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote