Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Default Back. :)

Alright. So it’s been like a week since I was banned. Mods and admins please don’t close this thread, as it’s not a thread complaining about my ban or anything, because I know it was done fairly and that. It’s not a thread complaining at all, I just have a few things I need to answer and question actually, that I’ve seen while I’ve been on my ban.

First of all thankyou Jordan For delivering my messages to Twilight in her leaving thread. Also thankyou to MMI for doing like a little protest thing for me, trying to get me unbanned. And btw you’re good looking, as I didn’t have chance to say it before.

Next, to answer Braden’s question about “Why did I tell everyone about MMI’s real identity” [sorry to bring it all back up again Jack] well I’m gonna be honest now to stop all the questions as there has been a few since, and some people know all the details on it. I didn’t search for his facebook. Someone using the name “Tommy” in a chatroom gave me the link to it. This person obviously didn’t want me to know it was them, and used Tommy’s name in place of their own. Course unless it was Tommy really just pretending it wasn’t him LOL I’m not sure. I don’t mind if it was or anything, just find it a bit weird how the person giving me Jack’s facebook didn’t want me to know who they were. Anyway, this was found from an email address as you all know, and well you could have the argument to say that I couldn’t be sure who’s it was, but there was proof actually which I’m not gonna go into. The answer to your question Braden is basically that this person was saying to tell the forum and make a thread and everything if I remember correctly, or if not then they’d tell everyone. So without thinking really I just did it. Also I couldn’t just keep it a secret, would’ve felt a bit odd.

And while we’re on this subject, I noticed that Shaun said “However - that all said - I know the moderators knew about this and yet nothing was done. So maybe confrontation is the best way forward.” which I’ve only just picked up on. Surely some mod had been telling other people then? Which I thought wasn’t allowed...

Anyway. Lastly, welcome back Thomas. And yeah you’d better feel special as you have your own little part written for you in my amazing thread. I know I’ve been like real bitchy and horrible to you and things, so sorry for all of that, and pleased to have you back here. Think I also deserve a thankyou off you, as I helped the process of you getting unbanned.