View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 AM #3
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva-jim View Post
Dermot O’Leary Such a Tosser
Wow just two years ago he was slogging X-Factor applicants of as a load of wanabies
And that he never wanted to hear another heart sob story of my Sick/died/want to change the world competitor
As he said it made him feel sick to have to take part in the charade
Alas he thought he would make it big in the good old USA “Loser”
They can see a one dimensional performer at first glance even his girl friend was no help to him
Yea ok he has more money than me but at least I can sleep knowing I did not prostate my self for the big Dollar
What a boring voice he has there is no passion or character he is the same time after time
Good post

Yeah, the man is a mediocrity if there ever was one. It really goes to show jst how unbelievably bad George Lamb was in BBLB when people said they wanted Dermot back.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote