View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
At the end of the day Cher and Katie are far, far more interesting. It's not all about the voice on the 'X Factor' - it's a combination of vocal ability, stage presence, personality, the 'look', how 'different' they are etc. Whilst Cher and Katie weren't the most vocally talented, they are certainly a damn sight more interesting than the likes of Keri [who?], that girl who got rejected for a second time and TreyC [whom I do like, but she isn't that interesting]. Cher is very different to what we've ever had on X Factor, and Katie is quirky and interesting. Both will be far more entertaining/worth watching that the others would've been. I like Gamu [on par with Rebecca], and also felt sorry for her, and wouldn't have minded if she got through...but this obsession with her is really OTT...she wasn't that great.
I hate this rubbish about being different and quirky. If they were so amazing they'd already have made a name for themselves and found an audience without the help of the X Factor. This is about finding raw, untapped talent - well, that was what I thought it was about anyway.

Dusty, Nina and Ella wouldn't stand a chance on this plastic, disposable and souless show.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote