BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by StGeorge View Post
Yes there has been rigging in the past, and the Blue Peter "Name the Cat" phone in was the one that stands out. The BBC was left to apologise and its integrity was tarnished. The Editor that organised the fiddle was sacked.
There will always be mistakes made with such a voting format, but the risks involved for the broadcaster and employees is just not worth it for the sake of opinion over a pair of singers....IMO.
I take on board what you have said and you are right mistakes will always be made, however to the statement that its not worth it for the sake of opinion over 2 singers, as you so factually put it in your response to me it beggars belief it was worth it over naming a cat.

Some people cannot be trusted,and I always have doubts as to the integrity of votes being verified and collated behind closed doors away from the public eye.
I am not saying that anything happened in this instance but is very possible and how would we the voting public ever know for sure with no transparency to the mechanisms.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote