CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Pay Yo Pussy Bill

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Because that's her life - and she can chose what she wants to do with it. Why does it matter if people chose to have sex a lot [or for money]. What's the big deal, really? It's none of mine, yours, or anyone elses business. Maybe they just...you know, enjoy having sex? Or maybe she needs the money and can't find work elsewhere [or a job that she enjoys doing]? What's the problem with that? What if she had a 'normal' job and her child grew up and turned to prostitution herself? That would be her choice - it doesn't really matter. I hate these petty phrases and words that are thrown around like 'slut', 'slag' etc just because someone choses to have sex frequently. It's nothing bad...it's...sex. Completely natural and something that no one should be ashamed to participate in or talk about. It's pretty simple, really.
Yes but she should think about her daughter as well. I certainly wouldn't want my child to grow up in that sort of environment and if she had any sense she would give up all of this prostitution, for her daughters sake. She can do what she likes but I just think its wrong.

CBB19: Kim Woodburn | Nicola McLean | Jessica Cunningham | Speidi
Joelle. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote