View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:35 PM #36

http://www.thebluntblogger.com/2224/...is-it-for-real

Quote:
Last night I watched the first fly-on-the wall documentary shown at 10pm on Channel Five showing the pair since they had left the Big Brother Show and set up a home together in a flat by the Thames in London.

To be honest I still can’t work out if they actually shared the same bedroom, and whilst I saw the “Look Of Love” shining in Josie’s eyes for John James, I did not see it shining back in his!

The only time I saw him generally happy was when Josie had splashed-out over £5,000 on music equipment hoping to turn him into the next World Famous D.J. phenomenon.

Throughout the whole hour he showed that he either has no genuine ” deeply, madly,truly in-love” feelings for Josie, or he is the master at masking his true feelings for her.

The flat that they are renting in London is on a six-month contract, maybe by the end of that time Josie will either realise her dreams have come true with her “David Beckham” lookalike, or see John James heading off back to his native Australia carrying Josie’s broken heart with him, not to mention her bank account!
'Nuff said .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote