CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Are you actually being serious? and the police have more common sense than that too. Quick picture below showing the basic premise of the situation, driver A being yellow and B being red, are you seriously suggesting the red one should have to reverse all the way back? If that was the case we'd be there all day. Common sense needs to prevail sometimes and if you would happily reverse back then you're a bit of an idiot

The road in question is barely wide enough for 2 cars as it is let alone when theres a row of parked cars too
What the ****** are you calling me an idiot for? Did you not read ALL my posts where I say the same thing happened to me and I was the one who the police blamed? I tell you what, if you think you're so in the right next time it happens you go ahead and stand your ground and see who the police blame. Then maybe you can call the police man an idiot and see what happens next.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote