View Single Post
Old 25-10-2010, 11:11 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

LOL awww i'm loving your mum bless her. sorry to hear celtic lost .

wagner is the sort of joke act this year, he's an older guy who can sing certain types of songs, i'm not sure what type, but he can't do pop that's for sure, many people seem to find him entertaining and he is maybe attracting people who want to vote out of some kind of protest against the whole x factor machine.

cher is a young teenager who can dance, sing and rap, and she has marmite factor, her fans think shes the best thing ever, and many others don't like the rap and think she is a cocky little madam, there was also some drama about another girl (gamu) not getting through to the live shows who was very good, but possibly being sent back to africa anyway because of her immigration status.

a young guy called matt the favorite, he can hit very high notes and most people love him.

oh theres a boy band full of cute teenagers who are also in the running called one direction.

black liverpudlian girl called rachel, very nice girl, classy singer, unusual voice...jazzy

there a young homosexual called aiden who pulls faces and looks and sounds akward, but has a loyal fan base.

very generously proportioned older lady called mary who works on tills at tesco, she can belt out a song.

girl group belle amie expected to be out soon, they are not very good and know it, much weeping , running make up, our lives depend on this type stuff...the usual thing

katie... did well this weekend singing a jungle book song , not very powerful voice but good performer...sounds like shes got a cold like that blond girl from before with the bare feet who always sang in an irish accent for some reason.

um.... oh there is tracy ...or treyc sweet looking black girl with shiny legs and big bum who can sing well.

my advice is just be honest with your mum, it's not a crime to not watch the x factor, but it's very sweet that you are trying to show interest. you get one mum x
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote