Thread: Aiden Grimshaw is cheryl jealous of aiden?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:03 AM #14
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

She fears Aiden, she was all over him in week one but since because Louis and Dannii have really praised him, she is aware that Aiden is original enough to possibly at this time win the show.

She is also aware he will appeal to the younger girls who watch too,so what she is doing now is in a subtle way still looking as if she wants to be positive to him but slams his performance every chance she gets.She will try all ways to undermine who she sees as favourites, she even started on Matt last week too.

That will have little effect on the public and I believe he is massively popular with them overall, but her put downs to him could shake his confidence and thats the sort of nasty thing Cheryl is capable of doing to people. Its why I don't like her at all.

Aiden,a better singer than Cheryl was another point, he is by miles, because he has originality for starters and he is singing 'live' every week too.
Its often the case the best singers don't get hit records and the poorer singers do.Aiden need not worry on all counts, he already has a strong fan base,has a unique voice and although his takes on some songs don't please everyone at least he does something with the songs he is given and doesn't just come out and do a copycat version.

I've 3 much older Brothers who adore Michael Jackson and they loved Aidens interpetration of Thriller.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote