View Single Post
Old 16-07-2006, 01:40 PM #1

Default Make it a \'to save\' vote [threads merged]

I think surely by now Big Brother should have turned the evictions into whoever gets the least amount of votes! Once again we have lost a BIG character, i didnt like her but i wud like to see her stay and someone more boring to go.
Basically, with eviction votes it means the hated one goes, but generally the most hated is sum1 that you either love or u either hate (nikki) so she gets a BIG percentage of votes to get rid of her, and the people who love her, can't do nothing about it. Theres no way to save nikki because she's up against 10 other housemates... its good to evict the ones you don't like when its out of 2 or 3 because the people who like nikki can just vote to evict the other 1/2.. but when theres so many up for eviction your bound to lose someone great. No1 can be bothered to vote for the boring character because they don't HATE them, they just don't like them. But if it was a vote to keep your favourite eviction then you'd be sure that susie, imogen or mikey would be evicted.
Once again big brother becomes more boring by losing a big character.. o well
Russell_Brand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote