BB11: John James
NO SURRENDER

Favourites (more):
UBB: Victor
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darenn View Post
Hey guys..
I know I don't post much anymore because I'm just way too busy offline to spend enough time on here but I'm really in need of some advice and I don't really know where else to turn.

Basically, me and a friend go out clubbing a couple of times a week to the same place, and always get chatting to people, have a drink & dance and whatnot. A couple of weeks ago, we met one guy who seemed the same as all the others, but clearly, I was wrong.
We added him on facebook and everything was fine until I went out again a couple of nights later. Me & a different friend went and he was there, and he was really clingy and just wouldn't leave me alone. I deleted him off facebook though he clearly had my number 'cos he kept texting me regarding my birthday which had just passed. He knows I'm not interested and that I've got a boyfriend.
We then went back two nights later, he was there again (always on his own) and the same happened. He tried to turn my friend against me, then when we left the club to get the bus home, he was admant he was coming home with one of us. He got on our first bus, so we got off where I had to change and jump a different bus and he came off with us. We tried to lose him for over an hour, and in the end, I tricked him into getting on the bus by letting buy his ticket first then hopping off, and jumping another bus.
Freaky enough?

The next day, I turn up to work (Starbucks) at the time I was meant to start and he was there. I was extremely creeped out, went started to do my job, trying to avoid him. I've never told him where I work, but he did claim to see my staff card in my wallet & overhear me and my friend discussing the place. He came up to me as he was leaving and handed me a bag and left. I opened it, and inside was a £30 gift with a love poem. I left it in our office and forgot about it. He came back WHEN I WAS DUE TO FINISH and waited for me outside. By then I'd informed my co-workers on shift the situation and they told me to go make any calls I felt necessary. I called my best friend for advice, and then told him straight there to leave me alone & give me some space, as I was freaked out and uncomfortable. He left, and I finished work, having my workmate walk me to the tube station.

I heard nothing else until Tuesday (this week) where my supervisor texted me to tell me that he'd been in again, and that my boss was on shift so he'd seen him too. I've just received a text from another supervisor telling me he was in the store again today. I was working earlies today, so I missed him. He never says anything, just comes in alone towards closing time and buys a drink, sits there and leaves. He lives about an hour/hour and a half away from my work, so he's definitely not there for the coffee.

I'm seriously freaked out right now and I don't know what to do. I'm at uni four days a week, and work at the weekend and the other day in the week. He's never turned up to my uni but I'm closing all weekend and I'm paranoid he'll turn up. He's apparently 18 so he could just have a major crush but imo, he looks older.. and the behaviour is too weird.

I'm thinking of just ignoring him unless he specifically approaches me to talk, in which case I'll just tell him straight again to leave me alone, and it's been suggested I threaten him with police/legal action. I'm just worried he'll follow me on the tube :|

So yeah... any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks <3
kick the freaks head in