BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Your post is quite contradictory - if it's not Katie; then why is this a reason that Aiden and Treyc should still be in? And even if it is Katie: Treyc got to Simon's house last year and then fell at the final hurdle - meaning they both appeared on the show last year. I don't believe it's Katie. She has no reason to deny it other than because it's not true.
The whether it is Katie or not her part of my post is a general open statement,I think it is her and then I made my main point that she shouldn't be on the screens or in Xfactor still.

The 2nd part of my point is far from contradictory in that sense as I believe it to be her so I can then agree with the comments of another poster because that is my belief that it is her.

There actually is nothing of contradiction whatsoever in my post except perhaps I could have sated I was making that general statement of whether it was her or not and that I believed it was her. Although I think that would be very clear that I believed that by my comments and my agreement with another poster.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote