Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by StGeorge View Post
Exactly....100% correct....and so do the public.

And so for Happyland to insinuate that the public are the ones who have started to manipulate this show is wrong..as its the judges who started it by voting bias towards their act, and not the best act.
You're not really making any sense. Of course the Judges are going to be biased and vote for their own acts in the sing-off, that's just the way the mentoring works and it has been the same since X Factor began. That's just the way it is. But even so, they are still entitled to vote for whoever they wish to, as many times as they like. If you [and others] don't like that, then I suggest you either vote for your favourite(s) to ensure they aren't at risk of that process, or just quite simply don't watch - as it has been this way for seven years. Once two acts are in the Bottom Two, the public do not have a say unless of course it goes to Deadlock. The show has survived seven series with this format - so why is there a problem now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StGeorge View Post
Why do you and others still not understand that is why the protest votes keep the Wagners in?
LOL, the protest votes to keep Wagner in are a big fat ****ing fail. It makes me laugh how people assume it's going to have any detrimental effect on the show or 'piss Simon off', as that seems to be the idea behind it. Just for the record though - I don't mind Wagner, and the public are entitled to vote for whoever they wish. That's when they get their say. Not when two acts are in the Bottom Two. I just think it's hilarious how people are backing him to 'spite' Simon.

Last edited by Jack_; 19-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote