Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
but simon shouldnt say he would vote the act out if they hit the bottom two for there third time then,because that was his reason for voting rachel out over lloyd last year,not because he was bored of her.

yet his got rid of treyc over katie and got rid of aiden over katie when them two acts hadnt hit it for there third or fourth time where as katie has,oh and it makes a mockery of his decision to take out his own act against chico as they both hit it for there third time.
Um, I don't know...maybe because...Rachel is not Katie? He applied that reason to Rachel, not Katie. Rachel. So what if he doesn't apply the same reason to another contestant? He clearly likes Katie a lot more than he does Rachel, or else he would've saved Rachel, wouldn't he? And he's entitled to like some acts more than others, you know. And he's also entitled to apply any reason he sees fit to justify his vote. And he can vote for any act he wishes. Like I said, if you don't like that - then I suggest you either vote for your favourite(s), or don't watch the show. It's been this way for seven years - nothing has changed.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote