View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:04 AM #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Wow so much ignorance and stupidity from the English since they lost.
I doubt no one here or in England has ever been to Russia and watches too much TV stereotyping Russia.
It has its good and bad things, just like any country in the world. Every country has issues, no one is perfect.

So quit crying like babies seriously, I think babies cry less then you do. Congratulations to Russia, I'm sure they will welcome the world with open arms because I know this country and I know Russian people will be doing great. People need to get off their asses and explore the world, it's different from what you see on a electric box.

I love England and English people but seriously, I've been very, very disappointed by their attitude and behaviour. Just because the English wanted it, does not mean that they were entitled to it, which is what they all seem to think.

As for Qatar, good decision too. It's time for a change. It didn't shock anyone back in 2002 with South Korea/Japan and in 2010 with South Africa which were the first countries to hold the World Cup on their continent so what's the big deal with Qatar being the first for the Middle East ? That's bollocks, well done to them and get over yourselves.

edit: One more thing: are people really surprised Fifa is being corrupt ? Please, it didn't bother you before but now that England lost, it's the end of the world and total exposure. We all know any worldwide organization involving money is corrupt so it's definitely not a surprise. At the end of the day, people should stop living in a Dora the Explorer world and start getting real. Money rules the world.

I Inderstand you Capt Remy
on the Russian view.

But we wasted millions on reports they they were not looking for,
FIFA was exposed in that BBC Docu' as Criminals,
so these attacks were going on and will go on.

We never Had a Right to it.
Bang On Right there.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote