Old 07-12-2010, 07:21 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Default katie has a pop at Xfactor

Now that she's back in the land of relative normality, Katie Waissel has had a little time to reflect on her time on The X Factor... and described it as "horrendous".

The singer was given a hard time by press, public and fellow contestants and claims she just "wasn't prepared" for all the hatred.

Katie, who was voted off the show a couple of weeks ago, told Grazia magazine that she "wanted to bury herself in a hole" as it became apparent that she was disliked by the public.

And it looks unlikely that she'll be chatting on the blower with mentor Cheryl now that she's out of the limelight.

In fact, she didn't chat to Cheryl much on the show either.

"Cheryl and I didn't have long chats," she explained.

Katie went on: "Cheryl told me not to read the papers and she was nice but she had her own problems. This show has been tough for her."

Yeah... poor Cheryl, she's had death threats too, you know. Of course, that hasn't stopped the Geordie lass spending plenty of time with mini-me Cher.

Anyway, Katie says she doesn't have Cheryl's number and doesn't know "if we will keep in touch".

But she is a big fan of one Louis Walsh.

"Louis was my absolute favourite," she added. "He gave me his mobile number and I'll definitely keep in touch."

Aww... go on Louis, get Katie a record deal.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote