View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 PM #147
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NingleBells View Post
I dislike her as well but I always thought she was a very good mother and always seemed fantastic with harvey especially, another celeb would have had him in care as he does seem hard to handle
I agree. Ultimately, whether Harvey is put in the public spotlight at times by Katie herself, it is irrelevant. It still does not give anyone the right to mock and ridicule a child who has severe physical and mental impairment ..... anyone who thinks, " Get over yourselves, it was a joke", needs to ask themselves how they would feel if it was their own child being mocked.... for what...... people to laugh at them? He wasn't offering an opinion -he was mocking the child's disbilities.

Whatever way you look at it, it's not black humour, it's not sick humour - it's disgraceful. Harvey is not in the position to reply or defend himself but that doesn't mean he should be made the butt of jokes..

Let's put it this way: how many comedians would makes jokes about the victim of a paedophile? None in their right minds. It's in the same bracket as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 10-12-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote