View Single Post
Old 16-12-2010, 01:16 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Default Don't worry Locke hang in there!

Earlier on there was a battle that took place in the Loft and fire was exchanged on both sides.. Kerry came along and tried to ambush Locke but Locke is far to wise for her.. Locke and and some unknown warrior from the west called " Jonah " were fighting her off but then some horrid Mod came along and took Locke down to the Dungeon where he will remain until the 18th, I saw it with my own eyes and i could not believe it but it was a gigantic turtle that did this to Locke he also struck a lethal blow to the warrior Jonah.. I somehow have lived to tell to the tale but the turtle will be on the look out for me right now, i did manage to take a picture of him 3 seconds before he took Locke down to the dungeon

If you have seen this turtle anywhere you must straight away inform the Nighthood about it, it is very dangerous and must not be approached as you might find yourself's in the dungeon with Warrior Locke

As for my present location.. right now i am trying to find a way into the dungeon to get Locke out.. I have just sneaked past Niamhxo, Dezzy and Vicky.. i have also just seen the skeleton of WOMBAI.. the rats have had a field day on her..

I managed to take this picture of this previous banned member.. not sure who it is but it looks like Vicky has had a field day on him/her with her witchcraft

I will report back once i have found Locke Until then i bid you all farewell

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."