View Single Post
Old 19-12-2010, 07:49 PM #60
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Do people really believe the only reason anyone has ever popped a pill is so everyone noticed how cool they were or because they cannot have a good enough time without it? Jesus H. It's 2010, kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Herod View Post
Drugs should never be legalised, and as for alcohol the age limit should be raised to 21 years old. Cigarettes are already "illegal" in the sense that smokers can no longer smoke in most public places which protects non smokers from having to breathe in their obnoxious and potentially lethal smoke. Who is going to protect the public from irresponsible alcoholics/binge drinkers and drug users, especially those who get into a lethal weapon and kill people on the roads, or those that can't handle the stimuli and get violent and aggressive? People who use drugs or drink and drive should have the full weight of the law thrown at them if they're caught - absolutely zero tolerance.
I agree. Something a large majority of people will continue to do should absoloutely be left in the hands of criminals because I personally don't like it, so other people who do should suffer or be more like me. If we taxed something like Cannabis all we would end up with is a safer product and enough tax money to build enough schools and hospitals to fill the inside of Jupiter.

Those stoner *******. Lol.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote