View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 12:35 AM #16
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

1. Deathly Hallows. Read it so many times and never seem to get bored of it. I love how so many unanswered questions are answered and I love the road trip element. Love the ending too, Jo managed to end the series on such a high. Just an amazing book.

2. Half-Blood Prince. Love the references to Voldemort's past, the chapters when Harry and Dumbledore use the pensieve to see his history are brilliantly wrote. Love how everything's darker and the characters are much funnier and interesting in this book. Love how Snape is a major feature and we learn much more about him. Adore the whole horcrux story and when Harry and Dumbldore go to the cave to get the fake locket.

3. Order of the Phoenix. Actually really like learning more about Sirius and the Order. Love to hate Umbridge. Love Dumbledore's Army and the rebellion against Umbridge and when Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville and Ginny go to the Deparment of Mysteries are some of my favorite chapters ever. The whole love room, time room, brain room etc. fascinate me.

4. Goblet of Fire. Adore the Triwizard tournament. The three tasks are all amazingly brilliant, and when Harry duels Voldemort in the Graveyard is such an epic moment. So many good chapters in this book and how can I forget the Qudditch World Cup.

5. Prisoner of Azkaban. Really like how this one is much darker than the first two. Love how so many amazing characters are introduced, Sirius, Lupin, Trelawney. The Dementors are spooky as hell but amazing at the same time. The Time Turner sequence is absolutely brilliant and another of my favorite chapters from the whole series.

6. Chamber of Secrets. Love the ending with Tom Riddle in the Chamber and the Basilisk, provides great suspense. When Harry and Ron fly Arthur's Ford Anglia is another highlight and the epic escape from Privet Drive. I like how the Weasley's are properly introduced in this one, I love the chapters in The Burrow.

7. Philosopher's Stone. Don't dislike this one but it's not as good as the others. Nice introduction to the story but I don't find Quirrell convicing as a villian even though he's secretly Voldemort but I do love meeting all of the characters and Hermione's snobbishness and imperior nature in this book.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote