View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 01:18 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Agreed. I think when Siobhan left, it handed control of the group over to Keisha, it's always been about Keisha really; in interviews she's always the one talking over the others and it seems to be her who drove both Siobhan and Mutya away from wanting to be in a band. I don't think she's the bully that people paint her to be, but I do think she's very controlling and it's her way or the highway; and I think Heidi and Amelle had had enough of it. I find the history of the Sugababes pretty interesting, there are a lot of things that have gone unsaid and it's always interesting to hear what little bits do eventually trickle out... I like Amelle, Heidi and Jade, I just find it a bit of an insult to call them the Sugababes when they have nothing in common with the original band.
well if we want to get technical, the original Sugababes were on the london records label. They were then dropped from that label. Siobhan left. Mutya & Keisha decided to look for a new member so they got Heidi, they then signed with island. And to this day the Sugababes are still with island so technically Heidi is an original Sugababe on the island label, but i see what you mean. I will judge the 4th line up on the upcoming 8th album.
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote