View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 AM #3
Honourary Super Moderator

Honourary Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Urrrgghhh I've started having cringe worthy flashbacks and have fallen into a spiral of shame, damn you Kerry!

Erm, probably when I went to an 18th birthday that had a free bar at someone's home - everyone was drinking the entire night until they went home. I don't remember getting into my house. I apparently made out with some girl for no apparent reason on the dance floor in front of lots of people, thankfully I know none of them/don't remember any of them, or making out with the girl in question. At least I didn't know her, it would have been worse if I had I'd imagine... Anyway, because I was so drunk and had my camera, I was taking pictures as you can imagine, but the people there I did know were generally people from school I didn't speak to - so I spent the whole night taking pictures of people that didn't know/like me and wouldn't even stop to speak to if I saw them in the street, then I got a taxi home with my friend (I do remember being in a taxi but not getting in or out of it) and woke up the next morning still drunk from the night before. I then discovered my parents had been woken up by my feeble attempt to get into the house, came downstairs and had to put me to bed and I had no money on me when I'd had a £20 note on me the night before. I assumed I paid for the taxi with it and didn't think anything more of it. Turns out I gave the £20 to my friend and got out of the taxi about 10 minutes away from my house, so God knows how long it actually took me to walk home - and it also turns out there were another two people in the taxi and the three of them went back to my friend's flat and had a threesome.

I fourth wheeled, gave £20 away, had to be put to bed, played paparazzi to people I dislike and made out with a stranger in front of lots of people. I've still never had a hangover.

I keep getting a flashback of a fight I had. I've had two fights I think in my entire life but one I was steaming. It was Euro '96 and Summer obviously and I'd been drinking most of the day. All I had on was a summer dress and in the fight it um.... exposed me
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote