View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:54 PM #52
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Justin Bieber
His fans are annoying little bastards who think one day he will come and sleep with them, They need to calm the ****** down and leave Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber haters alone.
That 'Declaration of War' knob that was on YouTube a few months back is the perfect example of why his fans need to be put in a concentration camp.

The Beatles
I don't have a major problem with them really but their fans need to get their heads out of their arses and realise they aren't that bloody good, Jesus.
I'm not saying anyone is better than them or anything like that, I just think 'The Band That Changed Everything' slogan iTunes have going is very ridiculous.

Lady GaGa
I love Lady GaGa's music and I am a fan of hers but for God's sake, Her fans need to calm down aswell and stop referring to themselves as her 'Little Monsters' do they have any idea how ******ing stupid they look?
And the way they treat her like a God, I love her and think she could be as big as Madonna in a few years time sure, but I don't go around shoving it in everyone's faces and calling myself a 'Little Monster' or referring to her as 'Mamma Monster' I mean, Just cut yourselves.
Thing is they actually did, this is just ignorance on your behalf and maybe jealousy at them im not too sure. Just seems like you have a dislike for them with no apparent reason.