BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

It's lacroix darling

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chels View Post
I've kinda got used to it now, its better than I originally thought the story to the campaign was just wtf lmao, I had to replay that level where you do nothing but break out the chair and walk just to get my head around the story. Much preferred the missions where you played as Hudson as whenever I played as Mason, Woods was a tit and kept killing everyone for me, especially annoying when I was trying to get the 'Frag Master' trophy -.-

Oh yeaa zombies.. it's addictive as hell fp! Me and my cousin got to round 17 just with the two of us on Kino der Toten I hate the little bastards that crawl down the walls though, they just sneak up when you're not looking at the ground and just floor you! -.-

Ah good news about MW3 then :') and yee ps3 ftw! Add me and we can have a go at zombies or something! :]
LOL I know its really confusing at first. I didn't get the story until that level where you break out of the chair.

Oh and have you tried the other zombie map yet, you know Five? Thats my favourite one. I hate the guy that comes along an steals your gun on there LOL I actually screamed when I first saw him. He scared the crap outta me.

And yeah maybe