View Single Post
Old 13-01-2011, 04:55 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Britney Spears, Britney you've had your success you were brilliant back in the day and I and alot of others loved your old stuff, but for ****** sake! Piss off and drop dead now would you? Stop releasing more auto-tuned bollocks in an attempt to become popular again.

Justin Bieber, He's nothing without his 'looks'. He can't sing, He sounds like a girl and why on earth someone hasn't shot this dick head by now is beyond me! A Real musician like Tupac, gunned down while this little bellend can carry on 'singing' and shagging Selena Gomez.
The fact he's now getting his own movie, very similar to The King Of Pop's 'This Is It' Movie last year, is actually ridiculous.
'NEVER SAY NEVER' It's called, Justin the only reason you're famous is because Usher wants your Cock.

Madonna, She's alot like Britney.
No one cares anymore, You flop now.
You're a pathetic old woman who needs to learn to grow old gracefully instead of trying to make herself look 17.
You're a pretty decent singer, 'Queen Of Pop' my arse though.
This woman needs to go and live the last few years of her real kids, husband and Africans and just leave everyone alone and stop trying to become big again when Lady GaGa has you beat.

Harry Will Love You