CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
doesn't really matter about me, i just don't think it should be kept because most people don't use it for what it's supposed to be for, and it's a waste of money imo.
As long as people spend it on education stuff (stationary, revision booklets/CDs etc.) and travel, and not get money from their parents to do that, then anything 'spare' from EMA I dont see the problem that they spend on theirself.

You might argue theyre given too much but theyre most likely not treat as much as those with richer parents (not always the case), so why not let them enjoy it a bit? Or save the 'spare' for when its needed/give to parents to help pay bills. Bit of all 3 even (like meh)!

People who get EMA will see my point, those that dont essentially dont give a **** and think we should just go get a job if we want money. Which is true, but the system does help towards important things, and we should be able to have the weekend to just chillllllllll and get work done.

It only lasts 2 years (well, did), then we all gotta go out and earn our money! 2 years of what, 80 years is nothing if you think about it. Life should be enjoyed more, too much stress in it ;/

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote