Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I wouldn't expect BB to come back just like how it was. I believe there could potentially be a major revamp that makes it more like the American version. Just know that it might not be the same BB as we knew it...

Either way, I wouldn't mind them majorly revamping the format. But I would prefer it to be close to the original, but with some needed tweaks here and there.
It needs a major revamp since clearly the old format was what killed it off. For starters we need 24 hour live feed and we need impartial producers who allow the HMs to interact without manipulation and favouritism. What we don't need are contrived "storylines" shoved down our throats - it's supposed to be reality TV and it should be that, warts and all.

It needs to get back to basics, interesting and quirky characters, not your bog standard page 3 wannabes and jack the lad cheeky chappies, and a wider range of ages and backgrounds to be more representative of its viewers. I'm fed up of watching the plethora of vacuous, shallow, thick idiots that have recently been offered up, only interested in the mag deals afterwards - why on earth would the producers think they were remotely interesting? It doesn't take an Einstein to work out why BB was no longer working.

Last edited by Angus; 31-01-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote